HFTP Cancún-Riviera Maya Chapter to Host Inaugural Meeting Next Week
27 September 2019
Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®) is hosting a special meeting for its newly chartered Cancún-Riviera Maya Chapter. All HFTP members and hospitality industry professionals are invited to attend this free event where you can network and learn more about the development of this chapter.
RSVP to attend today.
Having a local chapter helps HFTP members expand their network, increase their educational opportunities and build strong face-to-face connections with peers.
Meet the HFTP Cancún-Riviera Maya Chapter Committee Members
- President Ivan Alvarado, corporate IT director at AMResorts
- Vice President Jorge Delgado, IT director at Velas Resorts Group
- Treasurer Fernando Benitez, CIO at Palace Resorts
- Executive Secretary Aldo Meza, IT regional manager at BlueDiamond Resorts
- Public Relations: Diego Chavez, director of IT for Iberostar Group
- Public Relations: Daniel Perez, CIO at Original Resorts
- Memberships & Certifications: Carlos Herrera, corporate IT operations for Karisma Hotels & Resorts
Bring a friend to enjoy networking with other industry professionals, a global update presentation and a cocktail reception.
Chapter President Ivan Alvarado will present the HFTP Global Update, which reveals what is happening around the world with HFTP, the future direction of HFTP, and what value it will bring to local chapter members. A cocktail reception and valuable networking opportunity will follow the global presentation.
What: HFTP Cancún-Riviera Maya Chapter Inaugural Meeting
When: Friday, October 4, 2019 | 7:30 p.m. HFTP Global Presentation, 9:00-10:30 p.m. Networking
Where: Breathless Riviera Cancún
RSVP: Click here
Questions about the chapter meeting? Contact email@example.com.