New CHAE and CHTP Designees: Quarterly Update (Nov. 2018 – Feb. 2019)
Congratulations, New CHAE and CHTP Designees
The following individuals passed the exam for the Certified Hospitality Accountant Executive (CHAE®) and the Certified Hospitality Technology Professional (CHTP). Click here to learn more about HFTP's certification programs.
- Susan Black, CHAE · Director of Finance · Wyndham Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek · USA
- Robert Krueger, CHAE · Director of Finance · Transition · USA
- Dennis Villegas, CHAE · Revenue Audit Manager · Rosen Hotels & Resorts · USA
- Alicia White, CHAE · Controller · HRT Solutions · USA
- Max Starkov, CHTP · Founder and Director · HEBS Digital · USA
- Karim Mahmoud Abdel Halim, CHAE · Financial Controller · Corp Hotel · Saudi Arabia
- Scott der Boghhossian, CHAE · Supervisor · Condon O'Meara Ginty & Donnelly · USA
- Debbie Formica, CHAE · Assistant Controller · The Club at Mediterra · USA
- Emily Contardi, CHAE · Controller · Spring Lake Golf Club · USA
- Ke (Freemen) Deng, CHAE · Director of Operations · Jinmao Hotel · China
- Indika Ranasinghe, CHAE · Financial Controller · Sunny Hospitality Management · USA
- Christopher Skaggs, CHAE · Assistant Controller · Hotel Valley Ho · USA
- Runhong (Renee) Zhang, CHAE · Director of Finance · Jinmao Hotel Management · China
- Angela Lee, CHAE · Accounting Manager · Terranea Resort · USA
Why Get Certified?
Elevate your professionalism and demonstrate superior industry performance. Active certificants have reported higher salaries and various career advancement opportunities. Becoming certified indicates that you are committed to professionalism, continuing education and your chosen career path. HFTP offers the only designations for finance and technology professionals who are working in the hospitality industry. How HFTP Certification Can Advance Your Career>
Certification Advisory Program (CAP)
HFTP launched the Certification Advisory Program (CAP) to assist CHAE and CHTP certification applicants in achieving their HFTP certification designation. The program brings together both candidates and advisors, who will help and support candidates in one-to-one interactions, as a supplemental review option for the certification exams. Learn More>
About HFTP Certifications
HFTP administers the examination and awards the certification for the Certified Hospitality Accountant Executive (CHAE) and the Certified Hospitality Technology Professional (CHTP) designations. HFTP's certification programs are globally recognized for setting industry standards for hospitality finance and technology. Qualification for the exams is based on level of education and experience in the industry. Student programs are also available. Find out how to apply as well as exam information, study guides, check lists and much more by visiting HFTP's website at www.hftp.org (click "Career Development" at the top).
For questions or more information on HFTP's certification programs, contact HFTP Certification Manager Robin Bogdon at email@example.com or +1 (512) 220-4021.