Deadline Extended to Dec 1: Why Join HFTP Video Contest
Win $1,000 USD! Deadline extended to December 1, 2018.
The "Why Join HFTP" video contest is designed to give HFTP members the chance to explain why they are passionate about HFTP. Team up with three to five HFTP members and create a 30-120 second video explaining why you are passionate about HFTP. The winning team will receive $1,000 USD. Video entries will be accepted through December 1, 2018.
Who Can Participate?
The "Why Join HFTP" Video contest is open to all HFTP members. HFTP staff and HFTP Board of Directors or family members of HFTP Staff and HFTP Board of Directors are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
Date of Contest
Video entries will be accepted starting on September 6, 2018 and ending December 1, 2018. All online entries must be received by December 1, 2018 to be eligible to win the Grand Prize.
The purpose of this competition is to highlight all the amazing things HFTP membership offers. So "Why Join HFTP" can be any positive reason your team has for encouraging membership. Here are some examples, but keep in mind that there are so many ways to show why hospitality professionals should join HFTP.
The winning team's video will be selected by a committee of HFTP representatives. Winning team will receive $1,000.00 USD.
How to Enter:
- Get with 3-5 HFTP members and create a team. Teams must be no smaller than 3 people, and no larger than 5 people.
- Choose a clever team name.
- Create a video with a theme of "Why To Join HFTP". For example, how has HFTP changed your career, things HFTP offers its members, etc.
- Video must be submitted to the submission form via link through a page of your choice (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.).
- Video length must be between 30 and 120 seconds.
- Agree to contest Terms and Conditions (see below).
- Upload your video to the submission form here.
Contest Terms and Conditions
For full contest terms and conditions, click here. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Attendees may enter only once. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, Instagram or Facebook.