New CHAE and CHTP Designees: June 2018
New CHAE and CHTP Designees
The following individuals passed the exam for the Certified Hospitality Accountant Executive (CHAE®) and Certified Hospitality Technology Professional (CHTP). Click here to learn more about HFTP's certification programs.
- Karen Blinkhorn, CHAE · Controller · Marrietta Country Club · USA
- Brett D. Connor, CHAE · Director of Finance & Business Support · Fairmont San Jose · USA
- Nishma Patel, CHAE · Director of Finance · Grizzly Hospitality · USA
- Matthew Schupbach, CHAE · Assistant CFO · Dimension · USA
- Joe Deffert, CHTP · Director of IT · Shulte Hospitality · USA
- Shareef Fahmy, CHAE, CHTP · Assistant Director of Finance · USA
- Halle Johnson, CHTP · Sr. IT Technician · Jumby Bay Island · CARRIBBEAN
- Thomas Powell, CHTP · Principal · DataTrend · USA
Why Get Certified?
Elevate your professionalism and demonstrate superior industry performance. Active certificants have reported higher salaries and various career advancement opportunities. Becoming certified indicates that you are committed to professionalism, continuing education and your chosen career path. HFTP offers the only designations for finance and technology professionals who are working in the hospitality industry. How HFTP Certification Can Advance Your Career>
New Certification Advisory Program (CAP)
HFTP is launching an inaugural program designed to assist CHAE and CHTP certification applicants in achieving their HFTP certification designation. The NEW Certification Advisory Program brings together both candidates and advisors, who will help and support candidates in one-to-one interactions, as a supplemental review option for the certification exams. Learn More>
About HFTP Certifications
HFTP administers the examination and awards the certification for the Certified Hospitality Accountant Executive (CHAE) and the Certified Hospitality Technology Professional (CHTP) designations. HFTP's certification programs are globally recognized for setting industry standards for hospitality finance and technology. Qualification for the exams is based on level of education and experience in the industry. Student programs are also available. Find out how to apply as well as exam information, study guides, check lists and much more by visiting HFTP's website at www.hftp.org (click "Career Development" at the top).
For questions or more information on HFTP's certification programs, contact HFTP Certification Manager Robin Bogdon at email@example.com or +1 (512) 220-4021.