HFTP Orange County Chapter: August 2017 Meeting
HFTP Orange County Chapter August Meeting
The HFTP Orange County chapter is excited to announce its first chapter event. Make plans to join fellow HFTP members and industry professionals on Tuesday, August 8, 2017. RSVP>
- When: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Where: Newport Beach Country Club (One Clubhouse Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660)
- What: Education and networking
Speaker Todd Seiders, director of risk management from Petra Risk Solutions, will present on "Hotel Safety and Security Update 2017, What to Expect in the New Year." Mr. Seiders' expertise is in hotel safety and security and he recently presented at the California Hotel & Lodging Association New Year, New Laws' event in January 2017. Mr. Seiders will discuss the latest updates, trends, and best practices, including:
- ADA and Service Animals
- Hotel Surveillance Equipment and Guest Privacy
- Recreational Marijuana in Guest Rooms and the Workplace
- Transitioning to Wireless Fire Alarm System – How will this affect your business?
- Fire Sprinkler Inspection Scams
- Cal/OSHA Updates – Hepatitis B Vaccination & Heat-Related Illness Prevention
- And much more!
Cost: $50.00 USD member/ $60.00 USD guest includes dinner and cash bar.
Please bring check or cash to the event or pre-pay through the RSVP site. Checks should be made payable to the HFTP Orange County chapter. "No shows" will be invoiced for the full event cost and day of event cancellations will be invoiced for 50% of event cost.
Please respect the facility's dress code. Business attire is recommended.